What to do to apply for the Day Care Center:
- Go to the Municipal Education Office on days of attention to the population (Mondays and Fridays) and request the application form for enrollment in a day care center together with the Letter of Update of the Work nexus of the mother or guardian of the minor.
- Complete and take both documents to the work center where the mother or guardian of the minor works so that it can be endorsed by the immediate boss and the union section of the center.
- Put the legible stamp of the body where the mother or guardian works on both documents.
- If the staff applying for the children's circle does not work and constitutes a social case, both documents must be endorsed by the Ministry of Labour and Social Security.
- These documents (application form for enrollment in a children's circle together with the letter updating the working link of the mother or guardian of the child) are delivered to the Municipal Directorate of Education by the mother or guardian of the child personally who receives a receipt with a scale that does not mean only the order of receipt.
-The application form for enrollment in children's circles lasts for one year, at the end of it, is updated again if you have not been granted the children's circle.
- When the children's circle is granted, the parents are informed by the Municipal Directorate of Education or by the Director of the children's circle if it is from the municipality of Pinar del Río.
What to do when the child in the program educates your child turns 4:
- The family should approach the nearest school on the 1st day of the school year.
- Present the child's card to be taken into account in the projection of the subsequent year for the preschool grade.
- You will be attended by the preschool teacher in the 4 to 5 year old group with your family, never alone.
- The child is not attended in the school but in community spaces near the school, with a frequency of 2 times a week.
- The teacher arranged a day of attention and schedule with the family.