Procedures and Services

Useful information and access to online procedures

Request for Electric Power Supply

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
( 0 Rating )
Pin It

To make a request for electric power supply the customer must be submitted to the Commercial Office of the relevant locality no less than ten (10) calendar days prior to the need for service. Within this term, it is verified whether or not it complies with the technical conditions for the execution of the service.

The client must provide the following information:

1. Name and Surname of the applicant.

2. Identity card number.

3. Address of the property in question detailing:

  1. Street and Number, if it does not have a number, detail if the sidewalk is even or odd numbered.
  2. Name of the streets.
  3. Ground floor or top floor, passageway and apartment number or letter, as the case may be.

  4. In rural areas will be informed the name or road number and number of the kilometer and / or name of the farm where the property is located.
  5. Telephone.
  6. Number of people in the family nucleus.

4. Presentation of the suitable document that accredits that the applicant is in legal possession of the property. Any of the following documents are accepted:

  1. Deed of ownership or title of ownership of the dwelling.
  2. Free permanent usufruct certificate.
  3. Certificate of habitable issued by the relevant Directorate of Housing..
  4. Construction License for new homes with temporary facilities built, except for breakdowns or existing homes.
  5. Exchange resolution.
  6. Contract with the owner of the property granting the use usufruct to the applicant of the service.
  7. Authorization for the construction or occupation of a home issued by the competent agency in that area: ANAP, Poder Popular, Cooperativa and Hidroenergía.

5. Demand that the liquidation of the place of origin be presented in case of being discharged by transfer.

6. Magnitude of the load to be connected, detailing the number and capacity of lights and other electrical equipment to be used, as well as their operating voltage..

For further information you can consult the document: UC-CC 0001 Contracting services in the residential sector.

Add comment

When making your comment keep in mind that:
- You should not use obscene or offensive words.
- Comments should be related to the topic.
- Comments that violate previous policies will not be posted.

Did you find useful the information published on this portal?

Is there an error on this page? Help us improve